Tuesday, June 19, 2007

RIP Cat

I guess I implied in my last post that there would be more blogging from me now that I have regular internet access. Well, I lied. Get over it.

So what’s been happening in my life since last I blogged…wouldn’t you like to know? Well, you should since you’re currently reading this.

This week I’ve been sick. I had some wonderful digestive pyrotechnics in the office bathroom about mid-morning Monday, and have just been flat-ass tired ever since. Unpleasant, but at least it didn’t ruin my weekend. That would have been criminal.

This weekend involved a six-hour drive to Yellowstone to go fishing with my Dad, my Father’s Day gift. Don’t be giving me shit about wriggling out of giving an actual gift, either. The trip was way more expensive than any of the usual gizmos and gadgets the rest of you losers got your dad.

I took the boytoy along, who seemed to enjoy the fishing, beer drinking, and camping, except for some complaints about ground we were sleeping on. What a wimp; you’d never know this was the same guy that took me camping in the middle of winter without a tent.

The house I live in is now all female. The lone male, a seventeen year old cat named Tornado, has passed away. My roommate had him put down today after he’d started deteriorating yesterday. He lived a good, healthy and happy life up until his last day. There are still two cats left, and my roommate and I, of course.

That’s the update…later…possibly much later.

No comments:

Post a Comment