Thursday, September 13, 2007

I need...

…more to do, at least, I think I do. I could also really use a roommate right about now. Even a not-so-perfect roommate would be better than the empty extra bedroom. Plus, roommates, even good ones, encourage you not to become a hermit.

Have you ever had one of those days where a lot of shit hits the fan all at once? Or, at least, you found out that it had all been hitting the fan? Yeah, that would be today.

It’s not that I have loads of extra time, but there’s busy, and then there’s no-procrastination-allowed busy. I’m aiming for the latter. So, I’ve been trying to come up with ideas to fill my time. Some of them are really bad (I won’t share those here; they’re so bad it’s embarrassing), others are pretty good, but I’ve just got to figure out how. One thing I’ve come up with is volunteering. Here are some organizations around here. If you know of any others that are any good, let me know.

Big Brothers, Big Sisters

Habitat for Humanity

Humane Society

No comments:

Post a Comment