Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Moments

I’m having another one of my moments. It’s nothing as tame as a blond moment would be. This is a, “Holy Shit Maybe I’m Going Completely the Wrong Way with My Career!” type of moment. Yeah, those are fun.

I worked for a very fun company this summer that does very fun things, like blowing up huge mounds of rock. My job wasn’t quite that fun, and I didn’t like the way my specialty fit into the organization. I still want to go back, just not as a mechanical engineer.

It’s not just the company, or my bad mechanical experience. I feel like I can walk the walk and talk the talk a lot better with mining than mechanical. And I know I would enjoy mining. Mechanical? I’m still trying to figure that out.

I should have just been miserable again this summer. That would have been easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment