Monday, October 29, 2007

Grumble

Well, it is too late to start my heat transfer homework, but too early to head to class so I’ll do something incredibly useful like blog.

My first class of the day was canceled, but that didn’t stop my parents, who were here visiting, from getting me up at 6:30 to walk their favorite daughter, the dog. Well, at least I got breakfast and about 15 lbs of buffalo meat out of the deal.

Our last soccer game was Saturday against NSU. I guess the game wasn’t really much of a challenge for us, since we stomped them 9 – 0, and definitely weren’t trying too hard. At least two of our players were extremely hungover, I played most of the game with a pulled muscle (in my gluteus maximus of all places), and we just goofed off half the time. It’s kind of fun to end the season with a game like that, though.

Time for class. Oh, joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment