Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Witching Hour

…is long past. It’s 4:30 a.m. and I’m doing homework. Again. I really need to stop doing this. I actually told one of my friends to guilt trip me into working on the stuff due later this week before the last few hours. I know; that is really pathetic.

I thought I’d let you guys know I was still thinking about you (aww…how sweet) but really don’t have the faculties for a proper update. Perhaps, when I have some time and am not doing homework in the wee hours. So, basically, never.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather flattered that you're taking the time to read my blog in here ... but seriously, you'll die a young and painful death with too many 5AM homework mornings. Or you'll end up like me.

    Let's face it -- neither of those is a particularly good option.

    ReplyDelete