Holy crap, I turn my back for a couple of days and now I'm way behind.So, my comments in reverse chronological order:1. I wish. I just can't bring myself to completely close off my Facebook account to everybody.2. Hahahahahaha! I might have gone after it with the toothbrush, at least ... That puke smell lingers.3. No comments about uncles. Especially uncles named Tom.4. My dad is totally that guy, too. And I probably will be some day (except the guy part).Whew. Now I'm caught up.
Holy crap, I turn my back for a couple of days and now I'm way behind.
ReplyDeleteSo, my comments in reverse chronological order:
1. I wish. I just can't bring myself to completely close off my Facebook account to everybody.
2. Hahahahahaha! I might have gone after it with the toothbrush, at least ... That puke smell lingers.
3. No comments about uncles. Especially uncles named Tom.
4. My dad is totally that guy, too. And I probably will be some day (except the guy part).
Whew. Now I'm caught up.