Saturday, February 28, 2009

Skinny Bitch

I went shopping today...

I’m not kidding. It was of my own free will, too. That’s not even the most frightening part of this story...

I’ve been on a killer workout routine all semester, which has really made a difference in my appearance. Additionally, I recently lost a few pounds, though I fully expect to gain those back eventually. That was one of the side effects of my weekend of moping.

Anyway, I was trying on clothes in the dressing room, and my normal sizes didn’t fit quite right. However, I didn’t want to go down a size due to my dishonest weight loss. Mostly, I just wondered who that skinny bitch in the mirror was, and why she was making it so difficult for me to buy new clothing.

I seem to have developed a new fetish...for deep purple! I doubt you could find a single friend, family member or acquaintance that would guess that one. It’s so...damn girly! Shopping today, I was attracted to every article of clothing in that particular hue. I managed not to buy anything too atrociously feminine, but I seriously considered purchasing another purple dress...

That should be enough to give everyone nightmares for a while...

2 comments:

  1. It's that "another" part that caught me off guard.

    But don't worry. It happens to the best of us. And it'll pass ... eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen you wearing a dress! :O I'm sure you do otherwise but you might think about posting some pictures (here or on facebook) to shock some people :P

    ReplyDelete