Yes, the wicked witch has a heart. Who knew?
It’s been quite a ride the last few days. I’ve barely alluded to the true depths of it here. I’m not going to, either. Everyone’s heard quite enough moping out of me this last weekend for a good long while. As mother put it:
“You’ve done more whining this weekend than in your entire life combined.”
Yes, my family is still brutally honest, even when we’re being sensitive and sympathetic.
Here’s hoping that this marks the end of this disgustingly emotional series. I do not regret this weekend, for the self-discoveries I have made and which I will continue to explore. However, my warped sense of humor lives on...
I can’t let things get too boring around here...
Sometimes you need that honesty rather than a bunch of insincere, sacchariney horseshit. Family is good at providing that. Hopefully, it's infused with their undying love too. :)
ReplyDelete