I accepted a summer internship position in the middle of nowhere. The facility is located in the central Nebraska. That’s pretty much the same thing, right?
Apparently, the interviewers liked my sense of humor. I have got to figure out this whole charming thing. It seems I can be quite charming. The problem is that only holds true for certain settings.
I would have to say that this was a very interesting job offer. It was given in the form of a project, a project for which I would have responsibility. The project falls outside my usual focus area, but the project ownership opportunity is huge. It’s my chance to “run loose.”
I must say that I am looking forward to this new challenge.
I can't decide if I think you're smart (your own project is a pretty fantastic resume thing -- plus a lot more fun than the usual stuff that interns get to do) or stupid (central Nebraska, hm?).
ReplyDeleteHey, good luck either way.