Sunday, May 24, 2009

Broken Bow

Hello from podunk!

I finally have internet service! I actually haven't missed it too much...

I am sick and the only one still in the house this weekend. My roommates all took off for the holiday.

I actually like all of my roommates. I am living with three other interns from my company and a physical therapy student, currently. The medical students will rotate throughout the summer. As mother puts it "You seem to be getting along better with this bunch because they're all alcoholics." While there is certainly a good supply in the house, that's hopefully not the only reason we're all getting along so well.

I started my internship two weeks ago. It's been a whirlwind. My project is ginormous. This town may not be the most exciting, but I definitely won't be suffering from any type of boredom in my job. And with my cool roommates, I haven't been suffering from it too much after work, either.

1 comment:

  1. I lived in Broken Arrow one summer, and I've driven through Broken Bow. Although I think towns with those names are in several states, podunk is pretty universal. :)

    ReplyDelete