I suppose breaks are supposed to be relaxing, but, for some reason, I always feel the need to recover afterward. We drove back from Duluth in one day. The next day, both the boyfriend and I flew out of the Rapid City airport for interview trips, heading in opposite directions.
My interview trip was fun, although the interviews themselves did not go as well as I would have hoped. There was some confusion over my background and experience.
The boyfriend, on the other hand, had a little too good of time. Apparently, nobody told him he's not supposed to get drunk on an interview trip. However, it seemed to work for him in this case. He already has a job offer. He's been very popular with potential employers and has two more interview trips. Thankfully, this has finally abated the minor panic he's been in since the beginning of the school year to find a job.
My welcome back present to school was an above-the-average test score on that killer from just before the break. It wasn't exactly good...but it's passing.
No comments:
Post a Comment