Stump getting a little "pawsy"
It was both exciting and exhausting. I must have tried on dozens of dresses. Some were horrendous ("it looks like a curtain" ~ Henchwoman Susan), others were nice, and there was one that was downright gorgeous. The boutique owner named her Cupcake. Of course, this dress was everything impractical for the wedding we're planning, and over my dress budget to boot. Nevertheless, I may or may not be going back for another trial of Cupcake's charms.
The dress known as "Cupcake"
There were a few other nice dresses and it seemed unfair to call them "Dress #2" and "Dress #3" next to the already favorite dress with a fun name like Cupcake, so they now have names, as well. Yes, I was crazy before I started planning a wedding, why do you ask?
Seashell
Snow Queen
My friend's visit also gave me an excuse to actually try some of the restaurants near where we live, so that she was introduced to good southern food of course, and do other girly things, like get a pedicure, my first ("You mean you're a virgin?").




No comments:
Post a Comment