Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Faking It

I didn't think we could pull off looking sweet and romantic together but we managed it, for a few shots at least. I've been obsessively checking our photographer's blog for the last couple of days hoping to catch a glimpse of photos from our engagement session last week. She sent me an email this afternoon to tell me pictures were posted.

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. What can I say? We have nice assets. You can check out the rest of them on her blog red white & green photography.  That's all we get to see until she sends the disk with the rest of the pictures she took. I can't wait to see the ones of us eating ice cream. For those of you who know how graceful I can be while eating the frozen stuff...yes, it was everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment