In one respect, the timing was awful. My workweek was pretty rough and coming home to an empty house was not fun. However, I also managed to stay quite busy. I went to a friend's aerial silks performance last weekend. I did my normal yoga and silks classes during the week, along with starting on the trapeze. And this weekend, my best friend decided to keep me entertained by doing a foodie scavenger hunt together, even though we reside on opposite coasts. Strangely, although I had to do my share of the activities by myself (and either take those awkward arm-length pictures or coerce a stranger into taking it), it made me feel less alone to be doing them as much with my best friend as possible. It probably also helped that it forced me out of the house and to convince strangers to participate in my strange requests. I can't wait to see her pictures but here are the ones from my finds.
![]() |
| 4. With an Olive Garden hostess with a "Hello My Name is...Marilyn Hagerty" tag on your shirt (15 pts) |




I seriously can't decide which of these shots is my favorite, although "At a farmer's market with a farmer" made me giggle for five minutes. (So did the Olive Garden one, actually. Nicely done.)
ReplyDeleteBut the real reason I'm here is to warn you that ... I tagged you. Apologies. But it's true.