Sunday, July 1, 2007

Watch Out World!

Well, I’m sunburned and soon-to-be street legal. That is, whenever I get figured out how to get a motorcycle license when my driver’s license says KYDOT, but my motorcycle license waiver says WYDOT. You know, some days I feel homeless. My parents are moving to Idaho this month; now I’m even more homeless than before.

Predictably, now I want a motorcycle. That’s exactly what I need, another expensive hobby. As if wine, gourmet food, horses, and broke boyfriends weren’t enough. I’d love to justify it economically, but I come out with about 17,000 miles of driving to equalize costs for the investment. That’s just for a really cheap bike! Still, I want one. Life can’t be all about economics; you have to live a little. I’ll just have to see what comes along…

I don’t think I got my money’s worth out of this weekend. It’s already bedtime, and I’ve done nothing all weekend. Yeah, there was that little motorcycle class that took up 20 hours of prime weekend timeslots. Otherwise, I’ve done nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment