Monday, January 28, 2008

Role Reversal

The world is completely out of whack…or…back to equilibrium.

A long time ago (over two years, wow), when the boytoy and I first started dating, the world was in this strange groove similar to now. I was a generally level-headed person. The boytoy was extremely moody (worse than me).

Somewhere along the line I went “girl stupid.” I blame the pills. That made me the moody one in the relationship. Without the pills, I am so much less idiotic it’s scary.

This semester is going to be extremely busy for both of us. We’ve decided not to see each other much during the week. My girly self would have hated this, but I’ve actually enjoyed getting all my homework done before midnight and watching catty television shows by myself. On the other hand, the boytoy has reportedly been downright temperamental (His MSN Name: FEEL LIKE BREAKING SHIT! – Pissed Off and I Don’t Know Why).

Sometimes life is amusing.

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh heh ... Yeah. I dated a theater major for two years. Things were DIFFERENT.

    Realized that, despite the fact that you read my blog, I have only stopped by here about three times. Time for that to change!

    ReplyDelete