Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stir-Crazy

I should be at school…homework, study, you know…

I’ve been feeling a bit constrained, lately. I could be catching it from my graduating friends, or it could be that I’ve spent the last year and a half within three hours of Rapid City. It’s time for a break. I’m hoping to escape for spring break. However, good plans are always the first thing to go right out the window. Not that mine aren’t completely wide open right now. Though some plans to visit the city of sin turned out to be a bust (considering one of the company, it probably wouldn’t have been that great, anyway), I’m considering alternatives of Napa Valley, Portland, or Rolla (Why? Let’s just say huge Saint Patty’s Day Party). Or I could just stay home. We’ll see how it goes.

Other than that, classes are taking their toll out of my hide this semester. Four a.m. study sessions, impossible exams, long homework problems, it’s been insane. It’s an all-out sprint to the finish line.

I’m looking at jobs for this summer. I’ve got a couple of hopeful applications out. Otherwise, I’ll be doing research at school for the summer. That’s okay, because this fall I’m going to be interning in Peoria.

I guess it’s time to return to the grind. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment