On Friday:
Attractive guy with muscular arms wears a sleeveless shirt to my first class. Being a female with a good appreciation for nice arms, I took notice.
Later in the day, I am walking back from lunch telling my boyfriend about said guy. Not being of the jealous type, he simply smiles and lets me have my eye-candy (I’m not the only one who likes to look). We separate and head to class.
Going into my building…guess who happens to be behind me? He says hi. I am walking into the building trying to think of something besides what’s uppermost on my mind to say, or at least to hold my tongue. I failed, utterly.
Me: You shouldn’t wear sleeveless shirts to first class…it’s quite distracting.
Arms: That’s good to hear.
I am utterly hopeless, and some days it is a complete blast.
Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ...
ReplyDeleteWait...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!