I was just settling in for bed last night, when my phone rang.
It was the boyfriend, obviously. He was actually quite disappointed that I was still awake. I guess he was hoping to disturb my slumber. Not exactly polite or necessary, but his plan was foiled, all the same.
He was returning home from a going-away party for a coworker. He had been the nice guy and taken a drunken friend home from the party. In repayment for the favor, she’d kindly puked all over the side of his pick-up.
He is decidedly A-N-A-L about his truck. Feeling bad, she had cleaned up the interior, and he took his truck through the carwash on the way home. Still, he was threatening to go out in the morning with toothpick and toothbrush to ensure that not a speck remained uncleaned. Much as I hate to admit, even I probably would have double-checked the next day (no toothpick or toothbrush, though).
My revenge for the attempt at waking me was picking on him this morning. Why wasn’t he up at the crack of dawn taking care of the truck?
Later in the day, I received the following text message:
FYI my truck door is in my shower!!! :)
I’m slightly frightened, now...
(I was hoping to get a picture, but he was apparently too afraid they’d end up on Facebook. Of course not! Just my blog...)
No comments:
Post a Comment