Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ode de Mocha Latte

There was a time, not so long ago, when I'd all but given up caffeine. However, that time is past. It seems like this semester, caffeine is no longer just a late night fallback...it's a requirement to even start the day. I probably better give in and just buy a coffeemaker or maybe even a little espresso machine...coffee shops are getting quite expensive. And, as I discovered this summer, the addition of milk, cocoa, and honey to even the most distasteful coffee can make a kick ass latte.

The next few days are going to require quite a bit of liquid energy, I'm afraid. I have a paper due in senior design, a take home test for finite, a project that really needs my attention in robotics, and another project for vehicle dynamics. I must have been nuts when I made my class schedule this semester! In addition to this, I'm flying out for an interview on Sunday and losing my entire Monday. Great time for an interview...

Thanksgiving will be an entirely new experience this year. I'll be going home with the boy, and possibly meeting more of his relatives during this one holiday than I've seen from my own family in the span of several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment