So...my sister and her roommates are crazy...
The boyfriend and I are in Duluth visiting for spring break. It's like visiting the live version of texts from last night. The last three hours has involved a hunt for the chocolate snack-pack thief, which has degenerated into calling everyone. There's also been a fight between two of the roommates and between one of the roommates and his girlfriend (which was interupted by another roommate calling her to ask if she took a snack-pack). Crazy stories, nicknames and drama...
We spent a night in the cities, where we went to a Greek restaurant (with the most amazing dessert) and a sake brewery. We also made sure to utilize the pool and hot tub at our hotel. The next morning I did some shopping at my favorite shoe store. My purchase included a pair of three inch red heels.
Yes, sometimes it is frightening when I realize that I am acting like a girl.
Then, we traveled up to Duluth. It's been about 40 degrees. It's not exactly tropical, but it is on the beach. My sister and her roommates are certainly providing us with entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment