Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"How's Married Life?"

Since my return after having successfully walked down the aisle, this has been everyone's favorite question.

Well, I have been spending a lot of time upside down with my legs in the air...

Photobucket
My new obsession:  aerial silks!
It's good to no longer be planning a wedding.  Although there are still never enough hours in the day, I've finally been able to get back into running regularly (very slowly, as usual) and have been going to yoga and aerial silks class.  I'm particularly obsessed with aerial silks...I tell almost everyone about my newest hobby, including random strangers.

We haven't yet figured out how to manage all these activities and cook at home more than one day a week, but we're working on it.  However, on one particularly productive weekend we did manage to clean out both of the spare bedrooms and now have an office and a guest bedroom, instead of a junk room and a slightly less crowded junk room.  Just in time, since my outlaws will be flying in tomorrow for a visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment