| Walking to the reception after the ceremony (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| The detached garage looked awful snazzy with the paper lanterns! (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Cupcakes! (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Super sweet wine from North Carolina (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Our adorable elephant cake toppers! (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| I was nice...until he wasn't...then he got slapped with frosting... (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Cody's cake knife. I had my own (purple) one. (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Meredith and I using the photobooth (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| First Dance to Jason Aldean's "Don't You Wanna Stay?" (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| ...into a jitterbug to Dierks Bentley's "What Was I Thinking?" (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Father Daughter & Mother Son Dance (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Did someone say "mustache straws?" (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Heck, yeah, mustache straws! (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Dancing with the girls! (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| My outlaws burning up the dance floor (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| The hugging game (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| Chicken dance? I just remembered something... (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
| (Photo by Christy of Carpe Diem Photography) |
No comments:
Post a Comment