Monday, March 12, 2012

Zombie Race Photos & Results

I don't normally support the extortion of race photos.  If I wanted to see pictures of myself running in pain, I'd figure out a much cheaper way to arrange that.  However, these pictures of us splashing through orange mud were just too much fun to pass up.  We even look like we're having a good time...

Photobucket
Photos by Capstone Photo - More Race Pictures of Cody!
Photobucket
Photo by Capstone Photo
Photobucket
Photo by Capstone Photo - More Photos of Me!
Our race times were also posted.  We completed the race in 1 hour and 12 minutes.  If it was a straight up 5K and not a three mile slog, that would be terrible.  However, overall we were in the top 40% (of both "alive" and "zombie" participants...we were both members of the undead at the end of the race).  That's not too bad...

2 comments:

  1. Your camera must be really good!. well done by the i love running, always running as far as i can go with my aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody looks way into it. That shot is frameable.

    ReplyDelete