Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools Classic

Cody did the Vac & Dash April Fools 5K with his coworkers. So for once we were hanging out with his peeps. They even got awards for being the largest group: sweat towels and calendars. Cody also got an award for the category of names in C&D.



Today was also Baxter's first day of obedience school. He barked a lot in class, especially at a cattle dog that was even more hyper than him. I wasn't a fan of the instructor, but fortunately I was only subbing for Cody during the race and won't have to attend regularly.




After class we watched the runners finish through the obstacles. This was the largest crowd he'd been in and he was amazingly mild mannered. He did scare a little kid rolling around on the ground by barking...I guess that just looked like too much fun and he felt left out.





No comments:

Post a Comment