Once again, mother nature is taunting me. The weather outside is beautiful; sunny and just slightly cool, the kind that makes me feel like my battery's been recharged. Lovely.
Inside, it's turbulent. I had a "perfect storm" line-up of tests scheduled for this week. Four exams from four different classes scheduled for the exact same day. It was so perfect. I wanted to cry.
This semester, it feels like I have been clinging to life/sanity/passing grades with the tips of my (very short) fingernails. If it weren't for my "support group" I think I'd have sunk a long time ago. It shouldn't be impossible for me to complete all my assignments each week, but it seems that no one has spoken with my professors about that fact. Schoolwork makes a full-time job start to look easy.
Speaking of jobs, it looks like I will be spending my summer in Gillette, the armpit of america. However, at the moment it happens to be a very rich armpit. Much as I've been wavering on this decision, I think it will be a good thing overall. Angela even told me today that she might sweet talk her aunt and uncle into letting me ride their horses. They aren't really trained yet. It'll be just like home.
Well, that's about enough outta me for tonight. Later, ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment