It there's one thing I can't stand, it's whining. Even when it's only in fun, it can still drive me completely nuts. Whenever I hear whining, I experience the immediate desire to smash the offending face with a baseball bat.
Whining is a useless waste of time and energy. It's a plea for sympathy from people who can't do anything about the problem. Instead of wasting your time whining, go fix the damn problem yourself. Otherwise, talk to someone who can. You also might want to try another tone than whining. Statistically, non-whiners get more help than whiners.
There are some people who's natural tone of voice is the whine. I don't know how these people continue to live in society without inciting random incidents of homicidal mania. Maybe they don't. In order to preserve the health, sanity, and well-being of the general public, these individuals should be rounded up and stuck in small rooms together so that they drive each other nuts, instead of the rest of the world.
So, in short, don't come whining to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment