Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hell Week

Eight tests between me and summer. Oh, joy. Yes, I’d like the bronze coffin ready for Friday May 11, please. Maybe Steph will get to practice her new mortician skills.
As the semester nears the end, I’m actually looking forward to leaving for a little while. There are some things I’m really looking forward to having time for this summer, like:
§ Getting in shape
§ Reading
§ Riding horses
§ Taking a motorcycle course
§ Enjoying the outdoors more
§ Doing nothing, every once in awhile
In addition to that, it will be nice to get out of dodge for awhile, and at least this time I’m not so far out that I can’t come back when I want to. The drama around here is killing me. Mind you, it’s actually none of my business, but it’s hard to steer clear when you’re name keeps being drug into the mud. However, so far I’ve managed to set a personal record and stay out of it.
This summer I will be living with a mature woman, so our social paths should not much coincide, and my living situation should be drama-free. The house has a dishwasher and I have my own room and bathroom, and that’s all I need to coexist with most anyone that’s willing to coexist with me. Hopefully this summer will be much better than the last one.
You know, it’s amazing how much writing I get done when I should be studying. I guess that statement is my cue to get back to work. Talk to you later, if I survive this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment