Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Legal

I haven't really had time or internet access for posting lately. This one's gonna be short.



I'm finally legal! Not that being 21 will really change anything except the location and who's bringing the booze.



I have my own crappy apartment. I like it, though. It's within two blocks of the party house the boytoy will be living in. I'm also within five blocks of my cousin, who lives right next to the owner of my favorite wine store. It's a small world, after all...



I was trying to figure out what to do with myself after my mom and sister left from their visit this week, so I just decided to take off for Idaho under the main excuse of changing out my driver's license. I'll be back on Friday, just in time for the start of term excitement.



Apparently Idaho assumes all drivers from other states are stupid, because they make you take a written test to get your Idaho driver's license. My license doesn't run out until November, so if I fail I'll just go get a South Dakota license. I hope they'll accept my Motorcycle Safety Foundation endorsement, otherwise I will be getting that in SoDak.

No comments:

Post a Comment