Sunday, August 5, 2007

Weekend Debauchery

So much for abstaining…

Friday night…beer pong with mixed drinks…not good. I only did two rounds. However, apparently I am a very helpful and considerate drunk. That’s good since I was pretty plastered. I woke up the next day in our host’s bed, wearing his pajama pants (Stewie pajamas, exciting), sleeping next to someone…but she wouldn’t cuddle with me.

Saturday night…much less consumption on my part…card games…some pong…a random girl who was all over everyone in possession of a penis…and then a destructive, very belligerent drunk. We had no idea what he was talking about, but he obviously had a problem with something. He argued about nonsense, tried to break a camera, and purposely dumped a drink on the carpet. That was the effective end of the party. I’m sad to say that this individual was from my school. He’s a Delta Sigma, which explains a lot.

I’m not really sure how crazy I am about getting plastered on my birthday. I know that’s “the thing to do”, but I don’t ever go into drinking planning to puke my guts out. I mean, it happens, but I usually don’t drink something I know is going to make me puke. That’s about everything they like to give you on your 21st birthday. Maybe I should start drinking like a fish between now and then…

Here’s some other miscellaneous updates I’ve been too lazy to write blogs about:

§ I’m going to the ZZ Top/Buckcherry concert Thursday night at Sturgis. It’s kind of a last hurrah for my intern friend, Amanda, whose going back to school right after.

§ I climbed to the top of the boom on a dragline last Wednesday. It’s a long way down from there.

§ You know what they say about plans…mine change everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment