That’s what I should be doing, at least. But spending the first part of this week running around like a chicken without a head at least has the benefit of there being nothing hugely important due tomorrow.
I had my best interview ever today. It was even sort of fun (in a slightly masochistic kind of way). Why fun? That’s probably because I was exactly myself. Okay, so everyone who knows me just cringed. Not that myself. I mean myself on my most charming and best behavior, but still myself.
This year, as an added attraction, I’ve been telling companies I’m looking for somewhere to come back to after graduation. It’s strange to start thinking about the real world. I’ve only got another year and a half to go on this degree. Then it’s either on to graduate school, or booted out into the real world. Enough of that, I’ll have time to ponder over the next 18 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment