Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chauffer

I’ve decided to be done with homework for the evening. I would like to be in bed, but I have to wait for the boytoy to finish his homework. His truck is sick, so I get to be the lucky chauffer.

I am so…ready for spring break. It doesn’t look like any insane plans will come to fruition (this year, anyway), however I can stir up a local batch of insanity. I’m trying to convince the boytoy to accompany me to the middle of nowhere (aka home), but his mother is laying the guilt on thick, with a little jealousy for flavoring (“She gets to see you all the time!”). Jeez, didn’t you have to live with him for, like, nineteen years? You actually want him back? Anyway, keeping up with family, this is the purpose of the telephone.

In other news…I got my navel pierced, so did my sister. I believe this falls into the “things to do just because you’re young and stupid” category. As my sister pointed out, she got hers pierced first…and should get to tell the parents first. That is a dubious honor I had no intention of fighting for. I do believe the reaction on the other end of the line was slightly excited, and my own similar bout of lunacy was divulged in the process of her self-defense. Just what sisters are for, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment