Saturday, March 15, 2008

Red Light District

So…I’ve always assumed that Rancid was large enough to support a few “women of ill-repute,” but wondered how a business of that sort would operate in such a small city (I'm weird, I know). A hooker standing on the corner in a hotsuit wouldn’t exactly go unnoticed around here (the police have way too much free time). Today, I unwittingly stumbled upon the red light district.
I was searching for merchandise on craiglist when I saw the section “Erotic Services.” Thinking that was way too obvious, I clicked the link. Yep, that was it. Sure, some of the ads were for phone sex, but a majority offered “incall and outcall services.”
Humans never cease to amuse me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh way to give them away!
    the poor gals are probably all in jail now thanks to you lol
    Hubba

    ReplyDelete