Monday, November 10, 2008

Ex - Periences

I spoke to the former boytoy on the phone this weekend. It was an odd conversation, to say the least. Most of the time, we were comfortably chatting away. We talked about politics, friends, returning stuff, birthdays, and gossip, but my habit of saying anything did lead us into awkward territory, occasionally. He appears to be doing pretty well...

"I've been doing a lot of drinking lately."

Thanks. I needed that.

Despite the liver damage, he seems to finally be figuring out some direction to pursue with his life. That's a positive thought to balance the scale...especially since that precisely one of the reasons we split...but there's still very little chance of us ever getting back together. I was definitely too happy about this break-up. Though, that could possibly be attributed to not having to spend Christmas with his family...

No comments:

Post a Comment