I was a pillow fight, last night for a Halloween party. I literally bought a feather pillow and ripped it up for my costume. There was a trail of feather everywhere I went last night. It was a cheap costume, but housekeeping is going to blacklist me. I’m even a little afraid to go back and look at my room. That’s pretty scary.
The party was pretty fun, although I had to be good. I wasn’t exactly good...but I didn’t get into too much trouble.
The costumes were interesting. I particularly enjoyed Sarah Palin, both of them. Also, as a nice touch, one of the hosts burst through a wall as Kool-Aid.
By the way, why do most women’s costumes always have to be a “slutty whatever?” Police Officer, Girl Scout, Cowgirl, Nurse...really, why not just pick a profession which has slutty in the job description? I haven’t seen any hookers, exotic dancers, and porn stars...
No comments:
Post a Comment