"A baby? A motherf@#&ing, rolly-poly, chubby-cheeked shit machine? Are you kidding me?" – Deborah Morgan in Dexter Season 3
Facebook seems to be experiencing a small baby-boom...
Sometime in the relatively near future, the former boytoy is apparently due to become an uncle. What a strange concept!
His mother is certainly excited. The former boytoy and I had only been dating for a few months when she scolded me for an unintentional near-miss of his family jewels with, “I want to have grandchildren.” I pointed out that there were two other children. Funny, she seemed under the impression, at the time, that his older sibling would never even marry. How things look different a few years down the road!
Despite my status as persona-non-grata, I would still like to say:
Congratulations, Cate and Travis!
I recommend not letting your brother corrupt the child too much...
No comments:
Post a Comment