![]() |
| Izzy |
We've had it less than two weeks and have already put over 1200 miles on it. Last weekend we decided it was a good excuse to get out of town and took it on its first road trip to Raleigh for some beer tasting and shopping. We also found one of the nicest cheap motels I've ever stayed in and slept about twelve hours. Sure we could have done that at home...but we probably would have watched television or played on the computer instead.
This week has been rather eventful and that trend has continued right into the weekend. On Friday night I went to a belly dance workshop, my first time dancing in a year. I miss my crazy troupe back in Rapid (and their wild parties that put most of the college parties I've attended to shame) but am looking forward to doing more dancing with this new group.
On Saturday we went to a bonfire at my coworker's house that never happened. Some of his teammates from his baja team (which incidentally happens to be the one that beat our school in 2010) were in town and he had a little get together. We were all too busy swapping stories and drinking sangria to notice that we'd forgotten the bonfire, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. We finally left at three in the morning, which is something us old farts don't do too often anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment