Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shared Interests

Cody and I have a lot of shared interests.  Some of the things we like to do together are:

  • traveling
  • reading
  • sampling different cuisine
  • running
  • yoga
  • aerial dance...


Hammock Hang
Hammock Hang




Yep, that was pretty much the reaction I was expecting...



Figure 8 Locks
"Blackmail?" Figure 8 Locks
While there's a contingent among the husband's friends that probably think I use purple tongs and pliers to "convince" him to do these things with me, I would honestly appreciate having one less shared interest with my husband.  I don't want us to be attached at the hip full-time.



Figure 4 Hang
Figure 4 Hang




This last one is my fault.  I've become pretty obsessed with aerial silks.  Since it's something I'm so interested in, I wanted the husband to come to one class and see what it was like and appreciate how hard it is.  He spent the whole next day "appreciating" his sore arms and hands, but he also had such a good time he wanted to come back!



Peanut
Peanut




I actually had a bit of a selfish pout about this (it's my hobby!) but we've since agreed that he can go come with me on Saturdays, but that Mondays are my solo nights.  Since those are also my date nights with Pretty Toes, it works out well.



Single Leg Candy Cane
Pretty Toes in Single-Leg Candy Cane




I think he'll eventually lose interest in aerial.  For now, it's a very wicked workout...and I'd be a crazy woman to discourage him from that!



Scorpion
Scorpion

No comments:

Post a Comment