My boyfriend gets pissed off at the weirdest things. Most of my sharp words just fly right by, but simply imply without a single drop of malice that he might be just a teeny tiny bit careless at times…the forecast is suddenly brooding.
I’m being sorely tempted out at the mine. I want to run the big equipment! Instead, they have me doing “intern stuff.” Okay, fine, whatever, but I still want to run the big equipment! Lately, I keep being offered the chance to run a dozer, but since it seems that it’s not precisely kosher for interns to run equipment like that…well, I’ve managed to resist temptation so far.
The great housing hunt has begun! I’m officially looking for my own apartment in Rancid City and…it sucks. Apparently the occupancy levels are so good right now that the management companies don’t have to bother with pesky things like “customer service.” At least, not for a measly little twenty-something like me. It’s really sad when you can’t get out of bed on a Saturday for $400 a month.
I’ll keep you updated on my various strange endeavors. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment