Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Posting May Resume...

...since Ashley has finally rejoined us. Slacker. What is this thing you call a life?

After all, my primary audience consists of: her, my mother, the former boytoy, coerced friends, and the occasional social networking stalker.

I suppose I could also include the people who despise me. You think I’m kidding? The former boytoy’s oldest sister was among my readers...after the relationship was over. I wonder if this will continue, since she and I recently ended our “friendship.” Apparently, the blog provided fuel for a few family roasting sessions of yours truly. I am happy to be of service. The last sentence of this post was written specifically for those sessions...

This voyeurism does not disturb me. I must admit, I have even done the same. My critics are as welcome to visit as my friends are. I’ll even let you interact.

That’s right. Be you fan, family, hostage, voyeur, or antagonist, leave a comment one of these days. You don’t even have to be polite. After all, I regularly stray from social mores.

No comments:

Post a Comment