Friday, October 23, 2009

"Jesus Is My Homeboy"

Finally, after all the months of talking about it, I purchased a "little" pickup truck (5.2 L V8 Dodge Dakota). Oddly enough, it's been through three drivers before me, all female. I just had the last girl's flowery window stickers removed, along with a "Jesus is my Homeboy" bumper sticker. Seriously tacky. But otherwise, it's been well taken care of and I'm happy with my purchase. I also love saying "my truck."

I guess it's been awhile. This semester has been pretty hectic, so far. I'm in senior design, two senior elective courses, and a graduate course in robotics. I must have a slight masochistic streak, since I only needed senior design to graduate.

I'm taking the Fundamentals of Engineering exam on Saturday...such a fun way to spend eight hours. I'm going with a few people up to the Alpine Inn in Hill City afterwards. The dessert menu is amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the FE ... And good call on the celebratory meal! I miss the Alpine...

    ReplyDelete