Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Halloween Story

I’m a little behind, but I have to share last weekend’s costumes with you.

This Halloween, I finally made the costume I’ve been wanting for the last couple of years. It was a lot more work than I should have sunk into a one-night thing, but...well, here’s a picture.

A Halloween Story

I’m the leg lamp and he's Ralphie in his pink bunny suit, both from A Christmas Story.

After telling the boy my idea, he immediately said he should go as "the pink nightmare." I guess he wasn’t serious at the time, but somehow it stuck. Brave man, he actually went out in public in that costume. I think my mother’s already said that picture may make the Christmas collage...not sure how keen the boy is on that idea. Well, it's not like he actually gets a choice in the matter, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment