Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas at the Menagerie

A belated Merry Christmas!

I'm back at the menagerie. There's a rather rambunctious 7 month-old German Shephard puppy that has been making life a little livelier around here (not that it's normally dull). I decided to use his picture to make this:

I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause.
moar funny pictures

Cute, huh? Mom has also acquired a new barn/garage cat since the last time I was home. He's a snuggler and she spoils him. Actually, she spoils all her critters.

I went snowboarding today. I have to say, two years equals a lot of forgotten skills. My rear paid for that. There's actually not that much snow out here this time. For once, I seem to have missed the major blizzard. There was even nice weather for my drive across Wyoming, minus the fishtailing inside the South Dakota border.

Graduation was boring. I kept thinking of things I'd rather be doing. But, I'm officially graduated. Yeah. I'm here for another week, then it's back to Rapid City.

No comments:

Post a Comment