I'm finished! My finals are finally out of the way, and now graduation is all that is left.
These last few weeks have been a bit rough. I'm definitely glad to see them go. I'm looking forward to next semester as a graduate student. I was spread a bit too thin this semester, with all the different pies my fingers were in.
I was accepted to four of the five schools I applied to for graduate school (I never even heard back from the last one, but who really wants to go to Iowa anyway?). However, schools do not typically offer financial aid to students entering in the spring. I have, therefore, decided to defer entrance at my favorite until the fall semester and remain at tech for the spring.
I will also be continuing my job search during the spring semester. This spring will be a "trial period" for grad school. I may find out it's not for me, the right time, or a job I like may just come along. It's worth looking.
Congratulations all around!
ReplyDelete