Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coast to Coast

In two weeks, we will be leaving for baja competition in Bellingham, WA. Although I'm not actually a member of the team, I will be tagging along to watch the boyfriend's competition. I guess it's sort of a vacation, although not a terribly relaxing one. I've only been to the west coast once before, and that definitely wasn't relaxing.

After we return from competition, we'll be relocating to North Carolina. I officially accepted a full-time job offer last week, starting in June, as an industrial engineer for an aviation tire manufacturing facility. I hadn't exactly pictured my career going in this direction, but the company has a reputation treating it's employees well and there are many different career paths available from this initial position.

There's lots to do to prepare for our travels, but I have to survive finals first...

No comments:

Post a Comment