This week I ended my relationship with Thomas Richard Cole. I wouldn’t have expected it even two weeks ago, but...I think it’s for the best. Of course, in a lot of cases there is a difference of opinion on this matter...
There are a lot of reasons...original...but the main driver is maturity. The former boytoy needs to grow-up. He needs to figure out what he really wants. He needs to find something that truly motivates him. I cannot keep attempting to provide motivation for him, though I’ve tried for quite some time. It’s something he needs to do on his own.
I didn’t completely lock him out. There’s a lot of history. There’s a lot of emotion. We still enjoy one another’s company. I might find that returning to him is the best option. However things are between us eventually, this will be a good thing. I hope he takes the opportunity to figure out what is most important to him. I hope that whatever it is, he is happy.
Hardest thing in the world to do. Especially when you don't actually dislike him.
ReplyDeleteGood luck, hon.