It was about a two and a half hour drive up there and we had to contend with a late meeting and unexpected traffic in the city. I work in the boonies...traffic is someone deciding to drive five miles under the speed limit...especially early in the morning. You'd think anyone awake at 5:00 a.m. would be in a hurry to reach their destination...
We arrived about twenty minutes late and jumped right into "flying." I was in the air in the first pose. The poses were both challenging and fun! This being my first time trying this (in aerial, it often takes me three tries to get comfortable with a move) finding the yoga part of the workshop was somewhat difficult. However, there was this one pose...
"She looks like a melted candle."
I was balancing on someone's feet and hands completely relaxed. I really didn't want to come back to earth (literally).
"I've been under so many girls tonight..."
At the end of class, they taught us some fun restorative poses. One involved making a table of four people lined up hip to shoulder and doing cat-cows while a fifth person just laid on top of them and enjoyed the motion, like a living massage chair.
![]() |
| Fullsteam Brewery |
After the workshop, we had an errand to run to Fullsteam Brewery. Of course, while we were there we felt it necessary to sample a little of the merchandise. Lately, I've really acquired a taste for microbrews. Both of my favorites were also among the kegs she brought back for the restaurant.
![]() |
| Fullsteam Brewery - The Wall of Awesome |
I finally made it home from the night's adventures at one-thirty in the morning. The next day's training was quite painful...both for me and my groupmates...


No comments:
Post a Comment